Thursday 25 August 2011

Healthy Eyesight......


What a beautiful morning I am having today. Weather wise I suppose everybody in Cape Town can just about say the same thing but I think in terms of a hectic morning mine has just been made by a woman in a silver Toyota Avanza.

As usual each morning me and the wifey are driving down the N1 just minding our business when someone with a clear deficiency in carrots and eyesight just decides to cut right in front of us when there is no space in between us and the car directly in front of us. When accidents like these happen then they are always the ones that have no idea how any of it happened at all and want to cry the most about the situation. I say put down the cleenex and pick up a carrot dammit because I know that in that head of yours common sense is just a vague thought and not something prevalent in your mind. If you cannot improve your thinking at least improve your eyesight dammit because even idiots drive Avanza's these days.

But enough about my morning I realize this is a forum for people that wanna just talk all about themselves whole day and I can't indulge my ego just yet. On to the real topic of eyesight and how important is is to each and every one of us and how much we rely on it daily.

Typical routine for anyone is to open their eyes and make sure they are still on the same place they went to sleep (not always the case after a night of drunken debauchery). Next thing you go wash your face to check that your still pretty (in your mind of course) and can still face the world. Every resulting action after that we rely heavily on what we see and that is merely because it is the one sense we can count on the most or so we are told.

Because of this mitigating factor that we all need to take good care of our eyesight and there are also 5 main factors that influence this decline in eyesight and believe it or not I know all 5 and I know that you will find it funny as I did when I read the first 3. http://www.raybanglassesshop.com/?p=23

That list basically says that studying is bad for your eyesight before 25 and if I knew that I would have never gone to school because it is bad for my eyesight. That's always why they said that knowledge is power and if I had that kind of knowledge back then I would have talked my way out of any situations much faster and with much more confidence. So lets arm ourselves with knowledge and go get our eyes tested because lets face it gents you can't possibly blame beer goggles if you are sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment